City of Wolverhampton at UKREiiF 2023
Invest Wolverhampton were delighted to be at UKREiiF again this year from 16-18 May, 2023.
- Ranked joint number one in fDi Intelligence’s ‘Small European Cities of the Future’ category (March 23)
- Named a rising star in the ‘State of Fibre’ report, because we have the second biggest percentage increase in fibre coverage in the UK
- Crowned the most entrepreneurial city in the ‘UK's top 10 most Entrepreneurial Towns and Cities report (Superscript, November 2022)
- A city passionate about place-making and with the council a major landowner in the city, we’re a good place to do business with
- A city with a strong vision, ambitious growth plans, trusted by our partners, with a track record of making things happen
Wolverhampton Investment Prospectus
Wolverhampton is a city with ambitious growth plans, a strong vision and a progressive council bringing energy and pace to new developments and change, delivering real results. It is fair to say we see ourselves as an inward investment hotspot. Just take a look at our prospectus via this link to find out for yourselves.
View the Wolverhampton Investment Prospectus Executive Summary here.